140. Make $30/hour testing websites - Make $1,000+ per month
Make $30/Hour testing websites:
Want to help webmasters build better websites?
Sites like UserTesting connect webmasters looking for an opinion on their sites to people who want to earn money for testing websites.
Just film yourself critiquing a website for a certain length of time, send it in when you’re done, and get paid!
Freelance website testing can earn you well above minimum wage. But tests are not always available, and when they are people snatch them up pretty quickly. So if you want to make a living doing this, be sure to accept the offers right away.
1. Sign up with as many website testing companies as possible.
2. Be sure that you’re taking advantage of practice and sample testing opportunities, as many companies will only allow you a couple of times to pass their test.
3. Always make sure to turn in your best possible work, as many companies rate their testers and those with higher scores tend to get more and better-paying gigs.
4. While you're waiting for these companies to email you with test opportunities, be sure to add short tasks, focus groups, and digital earning tasks to your routine — this will ensure that you have a constant pipeline of work and income coming in.